Our Herbo Organic Green Tea contains powerful antioxidant and antimicrobial activity and other health promoting properties.Is at least 100 more times more effective than vitamin c and 25 times more effective than vitamin e at protecting cells and dna from damage believed to be linked to cancer, heart disease and other serious illnesses.
Net weight :150 g
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Herbo Organic Green Tea
The modern world has discovered the many benefits of green tea. for centuries, this lightly processed gift from mother earth has been the esteemed drink of emperors. sir jason winters calls this superior blend of green tea chao phrya tea, named after the mighty river upon which the tea bags always sailed. chao phrya means the river of the kings, and villagers in the river valley say their special green tea is as emerald as the mountains rising in early morning mist. the ancients were right! modern science has now revealed that green tea contains powerful antioxidant and antimicrobial activity and other health promoting properties. discover the wisdom of the ancients and drink green tea for good health. Herbo green tea is considered the finest that can be found!
egcg is a potent antioxidant.
Epigallocatechin gallate (egcg), an antioxidant found in green tea, is at least 100 more times more effective than vitamin c and 25 times more effective than vitamin e at protecting cells and dna from damage believed to be linked to cancer, heart disease and other serious illnesses. this antioxidant has twice the benefits of resveratrol, found in red wine.
About the Product
100% Natural Green Tea
No Caffeine added, No preservatives
10 Proven Benefits of Green Tea
1. Green Tea Contains Various Bioactive Compounds That Can Improve Health
2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
3. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
6. Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
7. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
8. Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
9. Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
10. Green Tea May Decrease Your Risk of Dying and Help You Live Longer