- On sale!
Black Seed Soap
- On sale!
Our Black seed powder can be stirred into hot water for a tea, can be sprinkled on any food you desire, added to yogurt, bread dough or even to hair or skin products. The Black seed powder stimulates the immune defences and strengthens the resistance of the body.
Net weight : 40g
You can pay securely
We deliver your order directly after receipt of payment
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return for refund
Organic Nigela Sativa Seed Powder
Black seed powder can be stirred into hot water for a tea, can be sprinkled on any food you desire, added to yogurt, bread dough or even to hair or skin products. Black seed powder can be stirred into hot water for a tea, can be sprinkled on any food you desire, added to yogurt, bread dough or even to hair or skin products.
Known for centuries in the East, the seed of nigelle is one of the oldest remedies used by man. These preventive or curative virtues to act effectively against many evils. The seed of nigelle stimulates the immune defences and strengthens the resistance of the body.
For more details, refer it to the instructions for use inside of the box.
Capacity: 40 g.
10 More Health Benefits of Black Seed
1. High blood pressure – Published in the journal Fundamentals of Clinical Pharmacology, researchers found extract from black seed to cause a significant decrease in LDL cholesterol and blood pressure, offering a natural treatment for mild forms of hypertension.
2. Asthma – Multiple studies, including this one published in the journal Phytomedicine, has found Nigella sativa to possess anti-asthmatic effects. One even found it superior to conventional drug treatment.
3. Sore throat – Research indicates that Black seed is an effective treatment for acute tonsillopharyngitis with tonsil or throat tissue inflammation. Basically, it can relieve viral sore throats.
4. Radiation Damage Control – The active compound thymoquinone has been found to protect brain tissue from radiation-induced damage. Researchers say the substance is able to “clearly protect brain tissue from radiation-induced nitrosative stress.”
5. Morphine Addiction and Toxicity Prevention – A study published in Ancient Science of Life found Nigella sativa to reduce the indications of morphine intoxication, tolerance, and addiction. Could this seed be the answer to opiate dependence?
6. Protection Against Chemical Weapons – Researchers from Mashhad University of Medical Sciences in Iran found a tincture of Black seed able to reduce the symptoms of chemical weapons exposure including wheezing, respiratory symptoms, and even the need for drug treatment.
7. Post-Surgical Scar Prevention – Tested on areas of post-operative trauma, Nigella sativa was found to protect peritoneal surfaces from scarring or adhesion formation.
8. Psoriasis – Applied topically to psoriasis inflammation, black seed was able to increase epidermal thickness and soothe eruptions.
9. Parkinson’s Disease – An extract of thymoquinone, from black seed, was shown to protect neurons from toxicity associated with Parkinson’s disease and dementia in a study published in Neuroscience Letters.
10. Cervical Cancer – In a cervical cancer cell line, extracts of thymoquinone were able to trigger apoptosis or cell death, slow cancer progression, and stop the spread of the cancer.
Nigella sativa, black seed, black cumin, or black coriander – whatever you choose to call it – is not a meager spice. This powerful healing agent has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. It is versatile and easy to find. If you haven’t already, make sure you check out Part 1 of the series on black seed benefits. Similarly check out health benefits page to see the many health benefits of your favorite foods.