Beldi soap is made from black olive; it is not irritating and is known for its soothing and softening properties. The scrub with black soap and kassa (fabric glove) is one of the essentials of the hammam, but you can also find all the benefits of these traditional products in your home. bathroom.
Black soap is a scrub, a powerful exfoliator that flushes out toxins and activates cell regeneration.
In this sense it is the eastern version of our Western scrub products which are more based on a mechanical action of the small grains of scrub cream and other scrubb while black soap acts more 'chemically', of by its composition.
- Black soap purifies and cleanses the skin thoroughly.
- Black soap removes all dirt and dead skin.
- The black soap makes the skin beautiful and glowing, soft and satiny.
- The black soap makes the skin soft and nourishes it thanks to the vitamin it contains.
- The black soap is suitable for all skin types.
- Black soap is an excellent exfoliant and moisturizer.
- Black soap allows the elimination of toxins
- Black soap prepares for other treatments such as rhassoul and argan oil
Apply black soap by hand on the wet body. Leave for 10 minutes. Moisten the kessa glove, scrub the skin and rinse.
For the face use a houpette and avoid the eye area.
Black soap is a mixture of olive oil, crushed and macerated black olives and potash.
It is in the form of a soft paste of brown color, as can be seen below.