Ghassoul 100% natural
Ghassoul 100% natural
Ghassoul is one of the rarest clays in the world , found only in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Also known as the Moroccan red clay name, Ghassoul is a natural cleanser and conditioner for skin and hair. Original shape is similar to a rock, which is then dried naturally by the sun and broken into pieces like rocks as you see here.
Net weight : 150g
You can pay securely
We deliver your order directly after receipt of payment
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return for refund
Ghassoul 100% Natural
Ghassoul is one of the rarest clays in the world , found only in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Also known as the Moroccan red clay name, Rhassoul is a natural cleanser and conditioner for skin and hair. Original shape is similar to a rock, which is then dried naturally by the sun and broken into pieces like rocks as you see here.
Intended for :
- Clean by removing toxins and excess sebum
- Feeding adding natural healthy elements
- Regenerate the skin by removing dead skin cells
- Improve skin clarity and firmness
- Balancing skin tightening pores
- Soften & smooth the skin
- Apply to the hair in sections of low & open yourself to the roots.
- After leaving an appropriate amount of time (see below), rinse with warm water.
* Hairdryer: Let stand for 5-10 minutes before rinsing
* Normal Hair: Let stand for 10-15 minutes before rinsing
* Grasse Hair: Let stand for 15-20 minutes before rinsing
For skin & facial:
- Apply evenly to dry, about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- For healthy skin moisturized, hydrated when finished, like dry skin.
Preparation With a non-metallic bowl and spoon mix the clay with warm water or rose water to obtain a smooth creamy paste, let the mixture hydrate for 5 to 10 minutes. How to use Rhassoul on the face Just quarter of a teaspoon blended with water will be fine to cleanse your face thoroughly. For a facemask mix one teaspoon with water or rose water for its anti-inflammatory property, apply the paste on wet face and leave it for about 10-15 minutes. Keep the mud damp with a water spray or simply by applying little water with wet fingers. Rinse your face with fresh water. With its natural action, the clay draws out excess oils and bacteria, leaving the skin feeling clean, refreshed and nourished. You can use some plain rose water on cotton to tighten the pores. Now, your skin is ready for moisturizing with light and easy absorbed Argan oil. How to use Rhassoul on the body? Cover and rub on damp body with Ghassoul mask. As you relax, the mud absorbs waste and toxins from your skin. After few minutes, rinse and dry off How to use Ghassoul on hair? Ghassoul also acts as a natural shampoo that cleanses and removes unwanted grease from the hair and scalp, without any damage or buildup. Mix with lukewarm water to form a type of paste or mud - apply this to the hair from roots to tips, leave in for a few minutes, and wash abundantly.