Our Miswak Stick has antiseptic and astringent properties which help clean and protect the teeth and gums.100% natural and recommended.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Miswak (Salvadora persica) was used by the Babylonians some 7000 years ago; it was later used throughout the Greek and Roman empires, and also by ancient Egyptians and Muslims.
It is used in different parts of Africa, Asia-especially the Middle East- and South America. Miswak sticks are used for oral hygiene, religious and social purposes.
Now you can also benefit from this remarkable twig. It is used in place of the ordinary toothbrush and toothpaste. Actually the miswak stick requires NO toothpaste whatsoever.
The beneficial effects of Miswak in respect of oral hygiene and dental health are:
Removes bad odors
fights germs & bacteria
Improves sense of taste
Strengthens and stop bleeding gums
Stops decay that has already set in
* Kills bacteria that causes gum disease
* Fights plaque effectively.
* Useful and effectives for teeth whitening
* Helps reduce tooth decay
* Removes Bad breath and odor from mouth.
* Creates a fragrance in the mouth.
* Effectively cleans between teeth due to its parallel bristles.
* Increases salivation and hence inhibits dry mouth (Xerostomia)