- On sale!
Amber Musk Perfume Solid
- On sale!
Our Incense (Boukhour Essaada), is used to boost positive energy and dismiss bad sprits and in commercial shops and stores (specially that's related to clothes) to attract customers and to enhance their buying experience.
Also is very well with roqya chariya.
You can pay securely
We deliver your order directly after receipt of payment
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return for refund
Incense (Boukhour Essaada)
Islam incense – Incense in Islam is not used during worship but used throughout the Islamic World to remind the believers of the rewards in Paradise. In some Muslim countries, Olive tree leaves are burn as incense.
Bukhoor (Arabic spelling: بخور), or Bakhour, is the Arabic name given to wood chips or chipped bricks soaked in pure fragrant oils. The wood chips can also be called & known as ‘Oud‘ which is translated ‘Wood‘ in English.
It is a very popular Arab tradition and still hugely practiced in the vast Arab world today. The word Bukhoor can be used to describe scented the chipped wood or the scented chipped bricks that can look very much like tiny crystals that smell gorgeously amazing and popular for their very long lasting fragrance
Imam Bukhari reported that Oud is known to be an excellent scent for strengthening the body and the mind. According to him, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Treat yourselves with Indian incense (Oud Al-Hindi) for it has healing for seven diseases; it is to be sniffed by one having throat problems and put in the mouth for one suffering from pleurisy.”
Specific types of Oud inhaled in certain quantities, is also used to traditionally treat asthma, chest congestion, colic, nausea, kidney problems, thyroid cancer, lung tumors, and post childbirth.
Uses of Bakhoor:
- To Perfume the house.
- On special occasions like wedding.
- To create a romantic atmosphere in bedrooms.
- For welcoming gusts and a gesture of hospitality.
- Used to boost positive energy and dismiss bad sprits.
- Used in commercial shops and stores (specially that's related to clothes) to attract customers and to enhance their buying experience.
- Used in old medicines.
- It's used after a meal cooking or cigarettes smoke to quickly discard the bad smells and perfume the place. It also gives your bath (and water) a wonderful smell!
- Bakhoor can enhance the mood and motivate creativity.