Our Organic Garlic Oil cosmetic use and also to drink, dilates the arteries, regulates blood pressure, lowers the level of cholesterol, anti coagulant, anti poison. It has been used for both food and medicine for thousands of years.
Net weight : 30 ml
28 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Organic Garlic Oil
Garlic has antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibiotic properties that can help fight infection. It has been used for both food and medicine for thousands of years. Several historical figures, including Hippocrates, mention the use of garlic for a variety of ailments, everything from parasites to poor digestion.
When learning how to make garlic oil for natural remedies, make sure that you obtain the freshest garlic possible and organic if it’s available. Your local farmer’s market is perfect for finding fresh garlic, but most grocery stores with good produce carry acceptable garlic year round.
11 Proven Health Benefits of Garlic OIl
1. Garlic oil Contains a Compound Called Allicin, Which Has Potent Medicinal Properties.
2. Garlic oil is Highly Nutritious, But Has Very Few Calories.
3. Garlic oil can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold.
4. The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure
5. Garlic oil cmproves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower The Risk of Heart Disease
6. Garlic oil contains Antioxidants That May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
7. Garlic oil may Help You Live Longer (Bi idni Allah)
8. Athletic Performance Can be Improved With Garlic Supplementation
9. Eating Garlic Can Help Detoxify Heavy Metals in the Body
10. Garlic oil may Improve Bone Health
11. Garlic oil is Easy to Include In Your Diet and Tastes Absolutely Delicious
Health Benefits of Garlic
Garlic is No.1 anti-cancer product as recommended by National Cancer Institule(USA)
Garlic may help to remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body
Garlic is a potent natural antibiotic that works differently than modern antibiotics
Garlic has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties
Garlic has anti-oxidant properties and is a source of selenium