- On sale!
the flax seeds are rich in active ingredients, Omega 3 and very potent and bioavailable antioxidants. It has a high concentration of vitamin E, linoleic acid... etc.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
flax seeds are rich in active ingredients, Omega 3 and very potent and bioavailable antioxidants. It has a high concentration of vitamin E, linoleic acid... etc.
flax seeds are mostly known for its many benefits.
- flax seeds have laxative effects that help cure constipation, gas, bloating, and digestive pain.
- strengthens and improves the immune system.
- flax seeds help regulate the endocrine system, balancing hormonal functioning and metabolic processes
- flax seeds help effectively to prevents risk of cardiovascular disorders.
- fights depressive States, relieves stress and promotes relaxation.
- flax seeds soothes stomacal, intestinal, and colon inflammation.
- promotes improved view.
- flax seeds, thanks to its excellent remineralizing action, fortifies, softens and relaxes the skin, nourishes the hair, solidifies the nails and teeth.
- it provides the ability for wounds to heal faster. The same is the same for sprits.
- flax oil strengthens the brain and streames neural exchanges.
- calm chronic pain, while relieving tendon and joint inflammation.
- flax seeds increase red and white blood cell growth in large quantities.
- restores female hormonal balance in particular, and masculine.
- flax oil is one of the best dietary supplements to help reduce the risk of autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's... etc.