- On sale!
Organic Borage Oil
Vegetable oil borage, ideal as a carrier for essential oils, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids (omega 3-6-9). 30 ml
You can pay securely
We deliver your order directly after receipt of payment
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return for refund
Vegetable oil borage, ideal as a carrier for essential oils, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids (omega 3-6-9).
Borage oil: dermo-cosmetics homegrown
The borage oil Pranarôm is an ideal oil for mature women and skins overdue. Its price a bit higher than average due to low efficiency of the plant, but it is up to its dermo-cosmetic effects peerless. Also used as a dietary supplement (menopause, rules, arthritis ...), it will delight the most demanding. Borage is a forgotten our gardens, yet its precious seeds contain a treasure for health and beauty. Non-greasy, it is ideal for exploring the softening and soothing effects of vegetable oils if you are a beginner or a fan pointed dermo-cosmetics.
- Just over half of omega 6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, 20% of gamma-linolenic acid (known endocrine regulator and skin repair)
- A fifth of monounsaturated fatty acids (omega 9)
- Another fifth of saturated fatty acids.
- Antioxidants phytosterols and vitamin E.
- Oral use: 10 g (1 tablespoon) per day.
- Cosmetic use: Suitable for aromatic skin massage, ideal as essential oils support. Used to regenerate and nourish the skin and make it soft and smooth.
* Ingredients from Organic Agriculture (Control Certisys BE-BIO-01) - BIONutritional composition 100 g For 10 gEnergetic value 900 kcal / 3725 kJ 90 kcal / 372.5 kJProtein 0 g 0 gCarbohydrates 0 g 0 gFat 99.95 g 9,995 gFibres 0 g 0 gSalt 0 g 0 g
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep away from heat and light.
- Consume preferably within 3 months after opening.