Our 100% organic Fenugreek Oil stimulates the appetite, increases weight, active the milk in lactating women, using massage to enlarge breasts, useful with castor oil to combat wrinkles
Net weight : 30ml
94 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Organic Fenugreek Oil
Our 100% organic Fenugreek Oil stimulates the appetite, increases weight, active the milk in lactating women, using massage to enlarge breasts, useful with castor oil to combat wrinkles, very good cure for fatty skin and for improve complexion , prevents hair loss .
Net weight : 30ml
Fenugreek Oil is extracted from Fenugreek (methi) which provides an essential taste and aroma to many types of cuisine. Fenugreek Oil is an ideal anecdote to lower blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels in the body and also have great nutritional value. Fenugreek products are extensively used as an anti-diabetic and insulinotropic aid.
The Fenugreek Oil offered by us is specially processed using top-grade fenugreek seeds. It is widely used for curing health related problems. Our Fenugreek Oil is prepared under stringent hygienic environment, under the surveillance of our experts. The Fenugreek Oil manufactured by us is available in customized packaging as per the client’s needs.
Why Our Fenugreek Oil?
No side effects
Used For :
“Hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis).
Sexual problems (erectile dysfunction, ED).
What are Health Benefits?
1. Fenugreek is a digestive aid. As an emollient it is used in poultices for boils, cysts and other complaints. Reducing the sugar level of the blood, it is used in diabetes in conjunction with insulin. It also lowers blood pressure.
2. Fenugreek relieves congestion, reduces inflammation and fights infection.
3. Fenugreek contains natural expectorant properties ideal for treating sinus and lung congestion, and loosens & removes excess mucus and phlegm.
4. Fenugreek contains mucilagins which are known for soothing and relaxing inflamed tissues
5.Fenugreek stimulates the production of mucosal fluids helping remove allergens and toxins from the respiratory tract.
6. Acting as an expectorant, Fenugreek alleviates coughing, stimulates perspiration to reduce fevers, and is beneficial for treating allergies, bronchitis and congestion. In the East, beverages are made from the seed to ease stomach trouble. The chemical make-up is curiously similar to cod liver oil, for which a decoction of the seed is sometimes used as a substitute. Many other properties are ascribed to it in India and the East and not surprisingly include aphrodisiac.
This oil or more exactly an oily macerat obtained by maceration of the seed of fenugreek in the sunflower oil.
Used on India and in The Middle East in the preparation of certain care for Hair and more particularly treatment of the lice.
Care of dry and breakable hair, strengthens the fragile hair, hydrates the skin, used for the massages.
Recognized for her, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.