Our Jadayel Serum Coconut Oil can protect your hair and give it a better health
Coconut oil has many uses that have nothing to do with its consumption.
9 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Many people use it for aesthetic purposes and to improve the health and appearance of their skin and hair.
Coconut oil can also protect your hair from the sun.
- Cleanser: Even the most resistant water repellent mascara is not resistant to coconut oil. Apply it directly to the face as an oil cleanser or let it sit on your skin with a cotton pad. The makeup will melt.
- Lice remedy: Start this natural lice treatment with a cider vinegar rinse. Once the vinegar has dried, apply coconut oil all over the head and let it sit for 12 to 24 hours. Brush the hair with a fine comb, then shampoo.
- Body Moisturizer: The sweet-scented coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, making it an effective moisturizer, and it absorbs quickly. This is really essential because it means that the oil makes your skin brighter than the lotion.
- Face Moisturizer: Just as you can use it on your body, you can use coconut oil on your face to moisturize your skin. It is particularly effective as a primer to soften the skin before applying makeup. After applying your foundation, it will give you a shiny, dewy look.
- Coconut oil is the ideal remedy for chapped lips, especially because it is semi-solid at room temperature. Pack a little in a miniature jar and smooth the lips throughout the day.
- Body scrub: Mix half a cup of coconut oil with a handful of coarse salt or sugar to create an exfoliant. The moisturizing oil will last long after the grains have melted.
- Lip scrub: Combine a tablespoon of coconut oil with two tablespoons of brown sugar and a tablespoon of honey. Mix it all together and you get a delicious self-made lip scrub!
- Massage Oil: Heat the coconut oil in the microwave and add a few drops of an essential oil, such as lavender or peppermint, to get a soothing massage mix.
- Shaving cream: Who said that shaving cream had to lather? Use coconut oil and shea butter as a base to get a closer shave that leaves the legs smooth instead of drying out.